Wednesday, July 09, 2003

This is me on an active post day. Anyway, big news! Okay, maybe not big news, but I feel like I am in the know. Family Guy is killing Leno and Dave in ratings. Almost every night I watch Adult Swim for the first hour. It features Futurama and Family Guy. Both excellent shows. I like their new advertising scheme. I was going to do a post about how they "stole" my whole brackets thing ( [Blog Goes Here] vs. [Adult Swim] - you decide), but it seems a bit overdue. Anyway, I was distressed to note this weekend that the same hour block was on the Superstation. I realize that Cartoon Network is owned by Turner as is Superstation, but it seems that the Cartoon Network has something good going by being the exclusive shower of the episodes. Why saturate the market? Speaking of Adult Swim, I am also a big fan of Home Movies and Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021 (very racey, very funny). Speaking of:


You are Quinn. The true brains of Sealab, 6
doctorate degrees doesn't keep you from getting
hurt often enough. However, your PhD in sex-
ology is well deserved.


Which Sealab 2021 character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home