Thursday, June 26, 2003

Ugh. I don't like this new blogger setup. You can't see it, but take my word for it, it doesn't look good or appear user friendly.

I was up late last night finishing my first book of the summer, The Caine Mutiny. It was really good. A bit different that I expected and a bit slow in the beginning but it picked up wonderfully. When I finished I had some insight into my own life, but that has seeped from my brain at the moment, so I can't share my wonderful insights.

Took a practice test today. Scored myself already. I need to be getting about 70% to pass, but I ended up with only like a 64.5%. Have some ways to go yet it appears. And I was hoping to focus on the essay topics.

Went to my first baseball game of the season last night. Watched the Ems play last night. The story mentions the third baseman for the Ems as being a former pitcher. You can tell by watching him play he isn't comfortable at the position and he doesn't know where he should be on any play or what his range is. Further, he doesn't dive much for the ball. He caused lots of errors and infield hits last night. On the bright side, I did get to see Fernando Valenzuela's son play. He had a night.... got injured on a play at first and got beaned and broke a bat...

Countdown is on until LUKE gets drafted. I hope either the Blazers or the Sonics get him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home