Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Ok, it appears to have been a while. I apologize. This whole bar review thing is really cutting into my online time. Part of this is because for the first time since I began attending law school, I am going without my computer during class. (This is unrelated to the fact my computer is in the shop right now) Anyway, lets see....

A) I went to my Dad's golf tourney this weekend. I have been several times and my team has always been a stinker. This year we finished second. We had a brutal first nine, going only -2 in a best ball tourney. We talked to one team that was -8 after 9 holes. On the back nine, however, we turned it on. We got 2 eagles and didn't shoot over a three until the last whole, where we got a four. That round moved us up to a tie for second overall. That was fun. Won all sorts of balls and a bit of cash. Good times.

B) I am thinking of trying to draw a comic. It would be called "Homer, solo." I know, really original. It would be about a single guy in Portland trying to find a job and a woman. If only I could draw. I've got some ideas going already in my head.

C) The job search is going so-so, but I did accept an interview for a clerkship in Vermont. Vermont of all places. Of all the 50 states, I would never have guessed (okay, maybe at guess 42) that I might move there. I hear it is pretty there. Don't know much more about Vermont.

D) Got the Buffy Season 4. Like it.

E) Getting the new Harry in the mail in a few days. Won't be able to read it until August cause I know it will kill a weekend and right now I can't do that to myself. Haven't heard much about it yet. As I recall, when the Fourth came out hit or miss was all over it. Maybe I should check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home