Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Vermont The State that is the home to Ben and Jerry's and not much more. I just got back from the trip. So let's see....

On July 4, I drove up to Sedro-Woolley to visit Suzanne, aka LA Girl. The trip went really well. On Friday, we played games and hung out and then watched the Sedro-Woolley fireworks. It was my first time where people had "illegal" fireworks. Many of the individual firework displays were almost as impressive as the city fireworks. On Saturday, we hung out some more and she had a party for her friends. At the party we did some pottery stuff and it was all a good time. I had to leave in a hurry because I misread the time-sheets. I got on the plane at 10:30 pm in
Seattle and at 10:20 am Eastern Sunday I arrived in Vermont. Montpelier is a small small town. The smallest state capital in the union from what I hear. The interview went okay. I really don't want to talk about it, but I will say that the rejection arrived here before I did. My impression of Vermont: Small, remote and unpopulated. I can't believe that they have two Senators. Let's combine Vermont and New Hampshire and make one real state out of two fake states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home