Wednesday, May 07, 2003

So here I am, in room 175, five minutes from my last law school exam ever. I think I have the info down so I should be okay. My "special words" for this test are: Wedgie, commodore 64, and Huey Duey and Louie. Every test I throw in odd words and try to get other people to do the same. Earlier this term I had 3 people use the term "Liquid Oxygen" in a test. That should stand out. Its fun. You should try it. Assuming that you aren't done with law school yet. I still have the paper to write so even after this test I will technically be a law student still. I think I will have a moment of reflection when I turn the paper in to look back at the last three years. They have been turbulent; an emotional roller coaster, but I have loved them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home