Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Finals One down, and two to go. The second of three starts in less than half an hour. It is Crim Investigation. I think I have it down, but it is multiple choice. Of all my grades in law school, MC exams have gotten my worst scores (save for Legal Research and Writing), though they really aren't that bad. Right now I am on the inside cusp of the top ten percent, a goal I started law school with but gave up on after the first years dismal scores. With grade inflation, I really need to do well to maintain that position in the rankings. Thus, a MC test could hurt me. My Cybercrime test, which I took Monday, was heavily time crunched, though I was able to write something for every answer, not something everyone can say. I only hope everybody else did as poorly as I did. My last test, Crim Adjudication is supposed to be fairly hard and I haven't read or studied for it yet. That one could be trouble. I also have two papers to write by next Friday as well. I should be more stressed than I am.

It is probably a good thing that I am not overly stressed yet. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home