Thursday, April 17, 2003

Oh my god, Jean, how could you not have commented on the Buffy? Who saw that coming? Xander losing an eye? That was soooo unexpected. It was odd that the Preacher knew about the "Maybe that's what you do, see things" conversation. Who is this bad boy preacher man? How'd he get to be so powerful? Maybe it wasn't so smart being so agressive-y Buffy. Perhaps, just once, you should listen to your friends. That's what they are there for, isn't it? Anyway, LOVED the episode.

Had a job interview yesterday in Portland. It went okay. I seemed to get along with the interviewers. I am not sure they believe I want the job though. And I have found out that there are several more rounds. They didn't tell me that, they told someone else that. Seems odd that they wouldn't tell me that. Maybe it didn't go as well as I thought. Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home