Monday, May 05, 2003

Sorry I haven't posted much. Finals and all. Hard to get going on the shit I need to do. I have a test left and a ten-twelve page paper left to do. I am more worried about the paper, but I still have a lot to learn for the test. It's Cinco de Mayo and I am doing nothing for it. I could go down and watch a wet T-shirt contest, but I am still recovering from the last one I was at. That is another story in it of itself. If I knew you better I might tell you that story. Anyway, I miss writing in here. I had my last day of work last friday and I sent out a thank-you for having me here email and everybody was like "that was the best email I have ever read" and "you should be a writer". I think writing in here helps, but I know I could be a much better writer than I ever am, but I also know that there are some pretty damn good writers out there. I am jealous of good writers pages. Oh, and the Blazers... I am happy that they made it interesting, but it is still a disappointment. Don't trade everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home