Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Oh my goodness. A mere week after posting my 1L poems I made two years ago I find this. Another 1L who gets creative with cases. He was a bit more creative and set his poetry to music. Scroll down and check it out. My advice to him -- Spend more time writing creative poetry and posting that to a website and put that on the resume instead. Perhaps he could get it printed in the Harvard version of the Dissent. (I would post a link to that, but the Dissent was taken down by the administration because we insulted the administration. Funny, the University of Oregon School of Law administration still has not informed the group officially of its actions or reasons). Anyway, Law Review is a lot of work. I never see my friends who are on it. Do Moot Court instead. Just say "no" to Law Review. You have 'Harvard Law' on your resume. How much more can you need?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home