Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just an Update

The new job is going well. I am not billing all of the time I am working yet, but I think I will get there. Overall, its good.

I was disappointed in the Ducks yesterday, but it didn't emotionally kill me as they played well in the second half and outplayed the Beavers. We just didn't have a kicker. Plus, I was having fun with family playing cards. Pinnocle actually. Not poker. But poker was played over the weekend. We also played lots of other games. I think I came out a loser cash wise overall, but that is because of pool, not cards.

I tried to get a new TV yesterday at Walmart, and I will now likely never participate in Black Friday again. Yesterday was my first. I went specifically to get a specific TV. I was one of the first in, and the first to the TV section. I couldn't find the boxes for the TVs I wanted, but found a floor model and just put my hand on it to claim it as my dad tried to track down the actual boxed TVs. After being misdireced, he was eventually told they were back in Layaway. Layaway? What the F?!? Why no signs telling me where it was so I could actually get my TV. And then I finally got a clerk and said I wanted to buy the floor model at the sale price. They wouldn't sell it to me. F'ers.

I hope my fish are doing okay. I gave them a weekend feeder, but I've never been a fan of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home