Tuesday, May 30, 2006

When the stars don't align

There is this lady friend of mine who I have been interested in for quite some time. Every time we hang we seem to really hit it off, but our timing has always been bad. I first indicated that I was interested in her back in the day to find out she had just started dating someone like a week and a half prior. No big deal, I told her we would readdress the issue in a month. If she wasn't dating him anymore, good. If she was, fine, we'd still be friends. At the end of that month somehow I had started dating someone. Bad timing. By time I was done with that, she had taken up a leave of absence from dating. So then I started dating someone again, and then like a week ago that ended. So I hang with her again and come to find out she has just started dating a new guy.

Like I said, the stars just don't want to align.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Settlement lawsuit mesothelioma attorney lawyer cancer11 how to play bingo Ticket masters online Diazepam deliverys

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home