Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sorry its been so long...

I haven't posted in a while. Life has been great. I recenty started a new job, but that isn't what has made life great. Life has been great due to the people I have met and gotten to know and play kickball, dodgeball, softball, and bowling with. But that is not why I am posting.

I am posting because a guy in Washington got caught by his wife having sex with his dog (at least it was a female dog) and I found his phone number and e-mail address here. Oh, and because I thought it was odd that they enacted the law regarding beastiality in Washington because of a guy who died while having sex with a horse. I think that guy learned his lesson and the horse got the better end of that one. Really now, who makes a law in response to a guy NOT getting away with something?