Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Kiss of Life?

I have several questions about this story of a woman giving CPR to a chicken. 1) Weren't you afraid the chicken would bite your tongue off when it woke up? 2) What made you try this in the first place? 3) What do the kids at her son's school call him and his mom? 4) Who would think that CPR would work on fowl? 5) Who makes practice dummies for this type of rescue? 6) Why? 7) Did the story seem kind of cartoony when she said the eyes opened after each blow? I mean I saw in my head a cartoon chicken having its eyes open up with the old school window covering. 8) Do you think any attractive women in Portland would buy the "Want to come back to my place and practice CPR? The life you save may be your chickens" line? That would make me happy in the kind of way that not many things make me so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home