Monday, October 13, 2003

I am not sure that Uma will actually Kill Bill
So I saw the most talked about movie of, well, the weekend. While overall I liked it, I found it to be too violet/gorey. In much the same way as South Park cussed too much, Kill Bill killed too much. While QT is good at making violence funny (the spouting blood was funny to a point), but he overdid it. I really thought switching to Anime midway was good. While Kevin thought that the Man from Okinawa scene was too long, I thought it was the best "chapter" of the movie. It told a very good story without TELLING the story. The story was implied and brought about slowly. While watching it, I thought the Sake scene was odd and unnecessary, but as the scene progressed I thought it was well played and needed to be in the movie. It made the movie more than just a hack 'em up. Oh, and I liked the way QT ended it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home