Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Have you ever wondered what it would sound like if Middle Earth were actually in South Central?
It's funny that Chris wrote me today with the answer to the question of what it would sound like today, because I spend my time in the shower coming up with my rhymes for if I ever were in a rapping duel. Here's a sample:
(Intro lyrics)
I got rhymes for masses that keeps the women shaking their asses
like molasses, making brothers steam up their glasses,
when it comes to rhyming, their are no free passes,
that's why I come correct, the rapping ryming prefect,
the one to select, to elect to erect
a lyrical masterpiece, (middle to be recalled later followed by)
This foo' called me gay, c'mon boy lets play and tussel like a russel
terrier, but I scarrier and harrier, come flying in on a herrier, breaking down the barrier
But I must admit that I ain't the shit,
but if you are looking for someone who came out of someone's rectum,
don't vote for me, take this sucka and elect him.

That is the extent of my lyrical genius. I admit, The Towers are the Players it is not. Nice find, CK. (I liked how I rhymed rectum with elect 'im)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home