Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Pudge
I was going to write a post about Pudge Rodriguez of the Florida Marlins during thier first round series. I watched as he drove in four to almost WILL the Marlins past the Goliaths, I mean Giants. I realized then what a huge aquisition he was. When I heard about him signing with the Marlins I remember thinking "That's one star I'll never hear about again." I mean, THE MARLINS? He used to be such a stud for the Rangers. And he signed a one year deal with the Marlins. He'll make super-bank this off-season. Anyway, his Marlins were behind 4-0 and what does he do? He hits a 3-run homer and brings em back in it. As I write this, two more Marlins have hit homers to go into the lead. Who knew that Pudge could mean so much to one team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home