Saturday, May 10, 2003

I had a plan I was going to do a thoughtful reflective piece on my years here at Law School, but I am not ready for that yet. It may come still but now I am enjoying not being a law student any longer. Oh, I'll still have to come to this building all the time to do the bar review stuff, but that will be different. (I hope) I talked with another lawyer who I used to work with and she is going back to school to get some technical classes so she can take the patent bar. That is something I am considering. I just want to get my foot in the door for the IP world. I am not sure of any other way of doing that. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, but when am I going to find time to do it?
Thought of the day: The sidewalks in Portland should be ready to crack with all the attorneys up there pounding the pavement looking for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home