Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not day five, just a poker post.

Among poker bloggers, Felicia is quite famous. I've skipped by her page a few occassions over the last few years, but can't say I am a reader. I heard rumor a while ago that her page was only accessable to friends, but I just found my way on, so I am not sure there is truth to that rumor. Anyway, I just read her psychology of poker series and it is by far the best poker read I've ever had on a blog. Since I couldn't figure out how to send her a message saying such, I will just give her props via a post and a link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicia :) said...

Thanks :)

Actually, it was more than just a rumor. About 18 months ago I posted a best of/worst of 2004 list. I got a couple of veiled e-mail threats. One of the guys only lives two hours from me. I got scared and panicked. I took my non-censored posts (like that one) and put them on Live Journal and locked them up, so that only "friends" could read them or comment (or contact me, for that matter).

A few months passed and nothing happened. In fact, the guy who only lives two hours from me even wrote me and wished me well in my cancer treatment!?! I also saw him in person and he had nothing to say or do (didn't actually try to kill me).

Then I realized that people are just big posers on the Internet. Since I am exactly like my "online" persona, I just figured everyone else was, too. I didn't know that people had to create some shtick in order to feel important or good about themselves, etc.

So anyway, here I have come full circle. For the most part, I have opened my blogger site again to things more personal, but the very most uncensored posts are still at LJ. Feel free to join (just sign up for a nickname then click the "friend" button, takes all of 2 minutes).

http://felicialee1.livejournal.com/

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home