Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Made up jokes

Beginning today, I am going to try to come up with a joke a day. Not someone else's joke. I am going to make up a joke. (Except for days like this weekend where I will be away from a computer).

Today's joke was derived when I started with the line "Three pickles walked into a bar..." and eventually became this:

A pale looking guy carrying a pickle walks into a bar. The bartender asks the guy what's wrong. The guys says.... (wait for it, wait for it)....


"I'm feeling a little dill."

Badum bum.

Yeah, it sucks, but it is a first attempt.

2 Comments:

Blogger peacecorn said...

No matter how you slice it, that joke is so not kosher.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

It's sad when the comments are funnier than my jokes.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home