Monday, June 06, 2005

Updating - Dating Myself

So I haven't posted in about a week or so....

It is less than 4 days to my birthday. Why do I mention this? Because I just realized how close it was today. I have been sort of oblivious to its approach, but every now and again it has come onto my radar (like when someone asks me what I want for my birthday). Anyway, I didn't realize how close it is. I will be really old. 31. An eternity of eternities for your common housefly. I am older than Pac Man, the Nintendo, the home computer, the cel phone, those color change t-shirts that were all the rage for about three weeks in the late 80's (Hypercolor, that's it), and Chris Kryzanek.

So, I am at the end of my 30th year on the planet, and what have I accomplished? I've made the world a worse place than it was before I got here and have done more harm to other people's lives than good. Just like 99% of the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Being in your 30's doesn't seem as old as it used to when you were turning 13 does it?

monkeyinabox

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home