Thursday, May 05, 2005

Uh Oh

So yesterday someone spent like an hour going through this blog. 33 independant page views, which means they went all the way back. Normally this would not bother me. I actually normally encourage this. But this person found me via the search "Brad Gerke blog". Who in the hell did that? Some family member? A client? A former client? Part of the reason this page is nice is the bit of anonymity that is provides and I typically know who is checking it out (though I am surprised at times). Anyway, for future reference, if you read all of my blog, please at least leave a comment. :)

Have a nice day. And don't panic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad, i am leaving you a comment. though i only check by once in a while. :)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad, it wasn't me, though I did find your blog exactly the same way... thanks to that last posting.

bye, Heather

ask Chris

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home