Monday, June 06, 2005

Everybody Loves Brad on June 10

I just saw a sign that said that on my way back to work from meeting with a client. It was advertising the older brother from "Raymond" being at Spirit Mountain, but I thought it was cool.

In other, less Brad-centric news, Researchers have determined that Dolphins can and do use tools and that they learn from their mothers. See the story here. I am surprised that everyone is surprised this is going on, and at the same time happy to see proof of intelligence being displayed beyond the borders of man and apes. I think way too many people think Humans are the only ones capable of learning or thought. Second, I've never quite believed that animals "learn" habits genetically. It's always made more sense that they have learned by watching and doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home