Saturday, April 16, 2005

Random Thoughts

ANGEL: I just finished the series on DVD (god bless Netflix). I really enjoyed the series as a whole, but I must say I was disappointed by the last few episodes. There was no Apocalypse. The entire series was based on the prophecy that "the vampire with a soul will play a major role in the apocolypse". The Big Bad of the series (Wolf Ram & Hart) was intent on the big A, and it never happened. How disappointing is that? And the series finale, it clearly killed the one character I wanted to survive and didn't really complete the destiny's of the rest. Bah.

Referrer Logs: I keep getting people hitting this site from Blogspot based blogs that don't actually link me. I think there may be something wrong here or else its a deliberate attempt to garner traffic at these other sites. Anyone else seen this?

I had something else to say, but I don't recall it now. But to make things clear. I AM NOT MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND. THAT WAS A APRIL FOOL'S JOKE.

"I do not have puppet cancer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home