Friday, March 25, 2005

My first Appellate Brief

Well, I got it done, and I think its okay. I think I left too much in there, but I think it'll get reviewed and we will win at least some minor points (ie that the Judge misapplied the law) but I am unsure of the overall outcome (ie whether the court will overturn the lower court's result). I determined I really like doing briefs and that type of thing is why I got into law.

I am in the process of closing my practice. I am dropping some clients, and going to finish some of the cases that I have a lot of time into and enjoy the clients. It is my goal to get my cover letter reviewed, editted, and finalized as well as my resume and to apply to at least one small plaintiff side firm this week.

Today I spent the morning recovering from my week. It was a busy week getting everything done. Stressful too. Hopefully will get the stress under control, hate having anxiety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home