Friday, April 01, 2005

Just call me KIWI

So big news. A while back I applied for a job in New Zealand with a former law professor. I hadn't really considered it too much as I thought it was a long shot, but I just found out this morning that he wants to offer me the job. I have one month to settle my affairs as it were and then I am off to the land where Lord of the Rings was shot. So, expect me to be a busy boy this next month as I start to move and take care of loose ends.

About the job, I will be a court clerk in the New Zealand supreme Court. Very exciting news. Even if its not an American Court, that still will look good on the ol' resume, because it looks pretty crappy right now.

UPDATE -- In case you hadn't guessed, the validity of this post was affected by the date upon which it was posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home