Monday, April 14, 2003

Baseball Stars Back on the old NES I found my favorite baseball game of all time. I won't even try the new stuff. I won't say more because this guy has said it all very well. I used to have a league for this game. Ok, the league consisted of me and a friend, but it was still cool. We drafted players from the pros, which basically amounted to drafting naming rights. It was great. I should see if I can find my NES and buy a new one. The one I had had a bad battery and always lost its data.

Update Chris, of the Baseball Stars league sent me this screen-shot of a baseball game we used to play. We didn't just play it. We made up our own stat sheets and kept the stats for the league. We spent endless hours playing. In his words: It wasn't much to the average baseball fan, but when you take your own stats! hell ya! We made that "game" so much work. I think i still have a big fat binder of stats in the garage. John Kruk would be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home