Monday, March 31, 2003

51-75 No content for a week, and tons in a day. What can I say? I run with the tides.

51. I have tried Yahoo personals. Many years ago, but still I did it.

52. I used to collect baseball cards. I often wonder if they are worth anything. I doubt it.

53. I think I have torn both of my rotator cuffs.

54. My first car: Phymouth Valient. I called it the Hooptie.

55. Things I have hit while driving a car: light pole, mail box, bicyclist, bird, a parked car, hundreds of curbs.

56. I play golf. Poorly.

57. I have two credit cards.

58. I recall stealing the following: a stamp, a snickers bar, little plastic menu holders from bars, and a few table number numbers from restruants.

59. I wonder what ever happened to "The Family Guy"

60. I like sushi. Tomago is a great dessert.

61. I rock. Literally. Especially when driving (I think, cause I don't notice it anymore).

62. I have seen a phychiatrist about 61. I was a kid. My parents were worried. Guess what, I am ADHD.

63. Despite the last part of 62, I have never taken drugs for it.

64. I have never done any drugs. (save alcohol)

65. I don't believe in god.

66. I do believe in morality.

67. I am a low-outside hitter.

68. I used to have cats: Tom and Jerry.

69. Snicker.

70. I have all of my student ID cards back to 8th grade.

71. I believe in rehabilitation, but I don't believe that our system rehabilitates, but also doesn't punish.

72. I am lazy.

73. I have a fly-trap. I've had it nearly 2 1/2 years and it still isn't dead. That fact is amazing.

74. I think Seinfeld was a great show. As was Night Court. And Quantum Leap. Along the lines of Quantum Leap, I think The Dead Zone has some great potential. I just found out that the star of The Dead Zone was the geek from the Breakfast Club. I had no clue.

75. Sometimes I am oblivious. See 74.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home