Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Today is March 18th. The bar application is due by March 29th. I have no idea where I have lived for the past 5 years. I don't know who my supervisors were at my temp jobs that I used to have. I don't have any references who aren't classmates, family, or former employers. I am here at 8:30 waiting for 9 to roll around so I can call and leave messages for my former employers to get all the information that I need. Perhaps I shouldn't have waited until the last minute. Nothing like an emergency to bring out my best.

I played golf today for the second time in 5 months. I golfed great! Only 8 over par on 9 holes. I had a birdie that was 14 inches from a hole in one. That wasn't 14 inches to the right or left. It was 14 inches straight on that just needed to roll. It stopped 11 inches from where it hit the green. I had three other pars and several barely bogies. Missy is yelling at me to stop updating my blog and start working on my bar app.

On a positive (maybe) note, I have a job quandry. The firm I am working at now is losing an associate and will be looking to replace her. One of the secretaries came up to me and suggested I apply for the job. The markets is horrible right now. I would have to stay in Eugene despite my hope of moving to Portland and I would have to take on some land use law, which I am not interested in. Please, give me some advice. Do I put my name in the hat or no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home