Monday, August 22, 2005

'Lo and behold

Another post. I know, its a miracle. Anyway, the weekend was good. I had loads of fun. Friday night softball followed by Saturday morning softball was a good start despite my horrible play. Hit like shit and played defense even worse. Saturday night a friend in Salem had a party and went to that. Flirted with this one girl all night, but that isn't going anywhere. Did jump naked into the hot tub. Sunday, I went to the MIPL olympics. The events included downhill surfing, volleyball, waterballoon toss, dodgeball, tug of war, and so forth. Took several hours and I got burnt, but it was loads of fun.

My cousin is almost all the way moved out. I will move into her room this week and my new roommate cousin will be in by the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home