Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Oh Sheot

I was just reading Iggy's latest uber-post and noticed he linked me. Perhaps I should post something regarding poker.

Noble Poker
I'm not normally an on-line limit player, which makes me different than most poker bloggers. I don't play no-limit cash games either. I play sit and go's and MTT. That's it. Well, almost. Earlier this month I bought into Noble Poker for $150. Playing their super-loose 2/4 tables I have made that $700+ with the aide of their 100% bonus. So for those coming here from Iggy, let me just say that Noble is a fish pond. I say pond because it can be tough to find a game there, but when you find it, there is money to be made. Oh, and if you can find a player named "whocare" sit down and play no matter what. Regular MF ATM there. I found out about the site at stripper by night and have since learned that Nickle and Dimes plays there.

Poker Stars
I made my first deposit there in preperation for the last blogger tourney (pissed that I didn't get to play in that... Softball coach wanted a practice... he emailed and said unless its pouring we'd practice, but I gave him my number to call me if practice,which started at 4pm, was off... showed up, he didn't.... Bastard), and have since tripled my account there thanks to winning an $18 two table sit and go. That was my first multi-table sit N go. I almost went out fifth, but got some cards and made some agressive plays that paid off.

Paradise
My home for on-line poker. I have been going through some major swings lately. Last month I won 2300 and cashed that out, and still had about 1000 left in the account from an initial buy in of $66. I then swung it down to 700, up to 1400 down to 600 up to 800 down to 400 back to 800 and am now back to 400. I am such a streaky sit and go player. When I am on, I can feel it and can control a table, when I am not, I should just stop, but the gambler in me won't let me.

Gah, look at the time. I have got to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home