Wednesday, May 19, 2004

My to do list

I am going to be a busy man in the next few weeks. I do have some conflicts now towards the end.

-- Today, softball game Update I went 8 for 8 with a cycle and scored every time. Needless to say we won. We are now 4-0. Chris, doesn't that sound like our old stats?
-- Tomorrow, head to Bend for weekend at Diamond Lake for the yearly family fish camp.
-- Sunday hang out with recently graduated Jeff
-- Tuesday Doctor's Appointment
-- Wednesday leave for trip to Vegas to watch the World Series of Poker...
-- Tuesday go to the Dentist, and perhaps meet with an attorney regarding me setting up my own firm
-- Wednesday or Thursday go to Central Washington to visit Jason and Erika
-- Saturday either have BBQ with Jason and Erika or head back for a party with Jason Skelton and his crew.

Busy times, busy times. Oh, and thanks Jen in advance for the CD. And congrats on one year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home