Tuesday, May 20, 2003

My first post using DSL So I am now trying out Comcast for at home internet. Before, all of my postings had to wait until I was at school. Now I can post garbage whenever the mood strikes me. Anyway, so I met (re-met actually being as I met her like 2 and a half years ago) this girl named Suzanne, who is a friend of one of my co-graduates. So after I posted the last post, I called her up because she invited me over for some desert. She (the friend) had been drinking all day so she was a bit drunk, but that is besides the point. What is the point is that there was a definite spark between Suzanne and I. We flirted all night and ended up staying up all night long talking. We were exhausted, but neither one of us wanted to be the first to fall asleep. It was great. The problem: She lives in LA, so nothing will probably happen with that but it was nice. Oh, and did I mention I graduated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home