Sunday, May 18, 2003

Graduation Day I did it. I graduated Law School today. And so begins my adventure into finding a job. I also did it, if it is being named to the Order of the Coif. I wasn't sure it was going to happen. Several of my friends were also on the fringe and didn't get in, so I feel sort of bad for them. But yeah for me. I took several pictures, but not nearly enough. I wish I had more time with my friends in the regalia. It was a special few hours. The only time I got emotional was when Shirley and Pearl announced their retirement. Shirley and Pearl are two wonderful old ladies who work in administration. They were sweet and funny and knew your name and gave you candy. They will be missed. David Boies spoke as the featured speaker. He was good. Our big special dinner was pizza, but anything else would have been too much. It was a great day. Oh, and I saw Karen for the first time in months and that went well also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home