Saturday, April 12, 2003

So, in looking through my referral logs (there aren't that many, so it doesn't take long) I noticed that someone entered my page from my old "about me" page which has a link to my old site which has a link to this site. Normally I wouldn't care, but the person who found my page used the uscourts.gov network. Being as I have an interview next week with some judges, I have a feeling one of them has checked out my site. Dear lord. I like the atonomy and anonimity that this page had provided. Now, like many of my blogging bretheren (I think I spelled that wrong. Goodness Sakes, now I have to worry about my writing ability on this page because my writing samples suck as a rule.) I have to think about what I say and who reads it. This is, in its ideal form, a personal journal for people who care to read not because they already know me, but because they like getting a glimpse into someone they don't know. Oh well. It's not as though this page has ever met that ideal. I need more content. I look around the web and am constantly impressed with the writers out there. As you may or may not have noticed, my links are growing and I have a few more to add. Oh well, back to procrastinating on this paper I am supposed to write. Oh wait, if you are a judge, I mean I have to get back to researching the lineage of Double Jeopardy cases in American Jurisprudence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home