Thursday, February 26, 2004

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. In a bad mood and tired today. Talked with someone last night and at about 12:30 the talk turned to why she broke up with me a bit back. Not a good conversation. I don't think such conversations are healthy. In sum: I think the whole deal was fucked and I didn't have much of a chance. I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't. Actually, I might have been ok if I did, but I thought I would be damned that way, so I didn't. Come to find out chosing that option would have been better despite statements she made otherwise at the time. BAH. Women! Who needs them (besides me?) Anyway, good news is that no broken heart, but alas, isn't that the bad news too? Better to have loved and lost and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home