Monday, February 09, 2004

Ok, so Sacramento trip is over. Will post more about that. I have plenty to say. But, I just heard about the Wallace deal. I am not too happy about trading Wesley Person. We just got him for Bonzi. In effect, we traded Bonzi and Wallace for Ratlif, Shahiq, Dickau and a draft pick. At least Dickau comes back home. (sort of)

I wasn't a big Wallace hater like the guys at the fan. When Bonzi got traded they made some inappropriate songs and basically said get the fuck out, byotch. Anyway, I expect the same from them again, but I don't think Wallace deserves it. The reason people hate (at least part of it) is the way that the media portrays him. Oh well. I don't bleed black and red the way I used to, but I am glad they didn't trade Stoudamire, but expect that they might soon since they just got a point guard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home