Thursday, January 15, 2004

Sorry I haven't updated much lately for those 3 of you who actually visit here looking for something else that for pictures of naked sumo wrestlers and to find out if Joey Harrington is gay (as for the latter, all I know is that I've seen him appear to be flirting with a hot chick, for whatever that is worth). Life has been hectic lately. Job is .... unpleasant, at least most of the time. I am not getting the billables in that I need to, but that isn't due to a lack of effort on my part.

One of my fish died. The swordtail. And when I looked this morning I couldn't find my albino shark. And it looked like my guppie had given birth but I couldn't see any fry (IE baby guppies). I don't think I have enough cover in my tank, but I have been consistently trying to add live plants. Oh, and after noticing baby snail inside a planter last week while trying to clean the tank, I finally saw one of the little buggers flying around the tank.

So I mentioned a bit ago how U-Bank was craptacular. Come the following Tuesday, my card still hadn't come in. So now, for the first time since I was eight, I am not a U-Bank customer. Closed the account. Now I have to find a new bank. I have considered Wells Fargo, but my mom brought up the good point that it has very few ATM's. I might go with B of A. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I played poker the other night with Annie Dukes brother in law. For those who don't play poker, Annie Duke is one of the best woman poker players in the world, and perhaps one of the best poker players period. During the tourney, Wes won. During the limit game, I won. Feel pretty good about my skills. Perhaps that was the plan. Anyway, still living and loving poker.

Booked a flight to visit LA come the middle of February. May visit some friends in Sacramento in early February. Going home to Bend to watch the super bowl on the 'rents new 60" tv.

I think that about covers it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home