Friday, January 09, 2004

Why U-Bank is Craptacular
So, more than a month ago, I accidentally left my ATM/Debit card in one of the ATM's. I called the next day and asked that they ship a replacement to the branch nearest my apartment. I went to that Branch only to find out that it's not open on Saturday's nor after 5 pm. This basically meant that I wouldn't be able to get my card for weeks. Had I only known I would have left it at that. (I guess I should mention that I also told them that I wanted them to call my cel and to keep the PIN the same. They called my parents place, not my cel and they sent to my parents place a new PIN.) So I called back and asked it to be shipped to the bank right next to my office. That was 3 weeks ago. Still hasn't arrived. I've spent now hours on the phone trying to get this taken care of. They said it would be here by Tuesday. Granted we had bad weather on Tuesday, but its still not here on Friday! And when I called, they had no idea of what was going on AND they had charged my account for the deliveries that had never arrived and were rushed BECAUSE OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE!!!! I am a bit steamed right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home