Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I, too, was a temp for a technical firm in the Northwest. I, however, was never fired. I slept at times on the job. In the open. I showed up late. But then again somehow I still got more done than the others I worked with. I learned how to use this internet thing while on the job. Mind you that had nothing to do with my job. Even after all that, I never got fired. While he may have gotten fired for letting people know that Microsoft employee's use Macs, I cannot get fired for saying this: Tektronix has some major security issues. Despite having ID tags and electronically locked doors, it is easy to get in and have a snoop around to have a look at proprietary information. Just walk right in like you work there. The real trick is knowing where to walk in. Might I suggest that the bay doors are just like barn doors, and often left open.

No real point to the post, just getting rid of the only secret I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home