Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I got an interview with the Lane County Courts for a clerkship position. The thing is, I really don't want to stay in Eugene another year. I am ready to get out. So now I have three options: 1) Take the Lane County Clerkship and then apply for jobs in Portland and leave the clerkship before the year is out (note: this option may screw up Portland roommate opportunities) 2) Take the Portland job that I am not sure I want and work hard for a year and half and then start looking for someplace new to work 3) Go to Portland jobless. Of course all of these options are assuming that I get any position at all.
So I was watching the Iraqi celebrations on TV and wondered if that would end the war protests. I also wondered what percentage of the population in Iraq actually is participating in celebrations. It looked like a few hundred were there in Bagdad, but it is a city of 5 million isn't it? Shouldn't there be more if it is a popular uprising? Hmmm...

I think Karen isn't talking to me for some reason. Not sure why. My guess is that she is seeing someone, but that doesn't mean she can't talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home