Tuesday, March 23, 2004

That's not my bag, baby!

So, if you had a small penis, would you make that information part of the public record? I wouldn't (if the premise were true for me, which, of course, it is not), but if I wanted to I could join this guy's class action lawsuit. And what if your penis was as large as a baby's arm, would you try to make yours even bigger? I'm not sure what I would do if this second premise were true for me. I guess I'll have to settle for being larger than average, but less immense than say Sam's Big Rooster or a mathamatically proven large sausage.

Anyway, thanks to this guy for the original inspiring link. As an aside, is it ok to just refer to a webpage source as "this guy" or should I say his name or his website's name or what? Discuss amongst yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home