Monday, November 17, 2003

1850
That is my billable hours requirement. That approximates to 37.5 hours a week of billable time. Given that there are holidays and such that get in the way, we are actually looking at 42 hours of billable time a week. But here I am, without any work to do. Doing nothing. Wasting time. Reading about E-Bay insurance. Making this my background. (although the way I have it cropped makes it much cooler)

Over the weekend, I listened as the Ducks kicked UCLA's butt, saw LA girl (and got smooched), saw the Seahawks beat the Lions, and saw Karen/Stella for lunch. All in all, a good time.

Last Thursday I had dinner with my mom. It was nice and we talked a lot. She revealed things to me I didn't know about her, her marraige, her sisters, her parents, and her life. She is more complex than I knew before. It is very odd when someone whom you've known all your life isn't the person that you thought you knew. She isn't different in a bad way, but there is so much to her than I ever knew. I guess I have taken for granted that she was my mom, nothing more nothing less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home