Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Hey there. First date went well. We talked and walked for several hours. We started out at the Blue Moon, one of the many McMinamins in the state, home of the famous (in my mind) Wilbur burger, which features egg, bacon and cheese. Then we went to a Thai restraunt after looking for a sushi restruant (even though one was two blocks away from our starting point). We then hung out at the Gypsy where a girl had a laugh only Fran "The Nanny" Drescher could love. Made tentative plans to meet up again today depending upon whether she is done helping her friend move. Haven't done shit today except get the cable hooked up in the house, which means I have internet access again. Don't have a router so that my computer is hooked up, but I will head out to Frye's and get one as soon as my loan check comes in. Thank god for loan checks as I have no prospects for work. That is the pain in my patootie.

Oh, Mary got a job, so at least one person in the apartment is employed gainfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home