Thursday, July 24, 2003

Ok, so my computer is going to be MIA for the next WEEK. For the second time in a month, the fan has gone down. This is the third or fourth time it has happened on this particular machine. The warranty ends in like a week and a half. Hmmm... Might want to research whether a company's failure to ultimately "fix" a machine, but rather uses a series of band aids (on an IP note, how has Band-Aid retained its trademark, it seems to me that bandaid has become a generic term), constitutes a breach of contract or a breach of warranty. On a bright note, starting to feel as though I don't know enough and studied many hours already today. Going through several essays, I realized that I would fail them all..... gah... oh, and my cousin's car got stolen the other night. Bad thieves, Bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home