Monday, January 27, 2003

Super Bowl Sunday My apartment's living room, which has about enough room for 8 people, held 11 people yesterday. Obviously, we had to rearrange the room. Having two TV's made it easier than normal. It was a good time. We (by We I mean my roommate Wes) cooked Turkey, had a meat/cheese tray, had lots of beer and coke, and had lots of chips. Then Andy brought over meatballs and chocolate cheesecake. Then Daneal brought jalepeno poppers. Superbowl Sunday is a day dedicated to eating and watching TV. That is my type of holiday.

Speaking of eating and watching TV, I am trying to lose weight again. I would expect that yesterday did not help. I want to get down to 185, but I feel I must stay below 200. I think I may be above 200 right now. I am trying, but it is so hard to eat well and eat healthy. My idea of eating healthy is having Lean Pockets for all of my meals. Something about that seems wrong to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home