Monday, January 27, 2003

50 Things about me.
1. I make spaghetti with pineapple chunks in it.
2. My long term goal is to own a house in the Carribean so I can snorkle every day.
3. I didn't kiss a girl until I was 18.
4. I used to say that if I killed someone, I would have changed my name to Tycho Pierce.
5. I always spell "ie" or "ei" words wrong.
6. I have way more clothes than I should.
7. I am a pack-rat. (see number 6)
8. I am still trying to stop biting my nails. I have gone through several periods of stopping, but like smokers, I have trouble quitting.
9. My parents are still married.
10. I go hunting every year, but almost always fail to kill anything.
11. I drink a lot of Safeway Select Diet Sodas.
12. I like rap, but I think Snoop Dogg is an idiot.
13. I am from Oregon. (see number 12 for an interesting contrast)
14. I used to play Monopoly until the sun came up when I was in High School and College.
15. My friends call my goatee my "chia pet".
16. I like eating green peppers.
17. I taught myself what little I know about HTML while working at Xerox when I should have been working.
18. I like playing sports and think I could have been good had I not "blossomed" in my junior year of college.
19. I very nearly went through life going by "Bradford" rather than "Brad", but in second grade I "lost" the rights to that name to another "Bradford".
20. I used to have a goldfish named "Roast Beef." The other one was "Jack"
21. I used to want to be named "Jack" after Jack Tripper. In retrospect I am glad that I wasn't.
22. I can't wink with my left eye. This causes me to shoot left handed when I am right handed. I just found out that this is genetic.
23. My favorite books are: Atlas Shrugged, 1984, and The Fountainhead.
24. One half of my back has some hair, the other half appears to be fairly bald.
25. My favorite ice cream is strawberry.
26. I collect Marvin the Martian paraphanalia.
27. I have seen the pope, but I was too young to remember it.
28. I have no opinion about the Iraq conflict.
28. I am libertarian.
29. I believe that laws bind us without us having a say in the matter.
30. I was the "biggest geek in high school".
31. I like Dilbert. I didn't believe that environment existed until I worked in it while at Xerox.
32. I have a life-size cardboard cutout of Scooby-Doo and Shaggy in my room.
33. I hate MTV. However, I do like their new "Clone High." Very smart it appears. But back to the point, MTV sucks. Most of their shows are shit and have nothing to do with music.
34. I have a horrible memory in some cases. I can't remember people's names. I have forgotten all of my friends names at one point or another.
35. I am bad at taking medications or taking care of myself.
36. My locker at law school is 119.
37. I went to Western Oregon Univesity (formerly WOSC).
37. I was going to be a teacher, but that changed in the last term of my first senior year. All of my education credits became electives and it took forever to graduate with a Pol Sci degree.
38. I started out at COCC. We called it Cock on the Rock. I was once told it used to be actually named the Central Oregon College of Knowledge and I believed it for a long time.
39. I am often gullible. (see 38)
40. I love the Simpsons. I like Futurama. I don't like King of the Hill much. I like Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, but I don't like most other Nicktoons.
41. I like the Mariners, A's, Steelers, and Blazers. I don't like hockey.
42. I am scared to say that my mom and I share the same taste in music (other than my rap)
43. I have only broken one bone in my body. The last bone in the pinkie. It still hurts from time to time, like when I type a lot.
44. I am a gemini.
45. I don't know what 44 means.
46. I drive a Toyota Tacoma that is filthy right now.
47. I have trouble keeping on task.
48. I can't tell weeds from flowers.
49. I don't know what Tope is.
50. I go to Carl's Jr. to study. Possibly because it has a cool pinball machine. It is a Rocky and Bullwinkle pinball machine. It only needs a quarter to play. I think 50 cents is too much to pay for pinball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home