Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So even though I haven't been blogging much lately, I felt now would be a good time to give some props.
The Best Blog Without a Cause - He recently moved, but he is still the best in my opinion, and I must admit I am a bit jealous of how good his posts are considering that he started after I did. (and not to mention I knew him when he was nobody. Now he's the Paris Hilton God.
The Best It's About Me, Stupid, Blog - I don't go here enough, but everytime I do, its a heartfelt post (daily). Good job Jenn. (and that's not because you wrote me recently letting me know you still read).
The Best Lord of the Rings Update Blog - What are you going to do once this week is over? This guy actually does a good job of watching politics and entertainment.

I would do more, but I am late for work. These three needed some props though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home